Some parents don’t want to fill stockings with tons of candy. Here are 30+ non-candy stocking stuffer ideas for kids with type 1 diabetes or food allergies.
Update: A reader asked about ideas for older kids. Please read Non-Candy Stocking Stuffers…for teens!
My kids’ stockings usually have a combination of candy and small items. I know many parents of kids with type 1 diabetes or food allergies prefer to include non-candy items in stockings, so I’m sharing some ideas of easy-to-find and not-very-expensive toys and trinkets.
Tip: Look near the Christmas/holiday aisle for displays of specially packaged items which are often the right size to stuff into stockings.
Here are 30+ non-candy stocking stuffer ideas. For even more ideas check out 50+ Non-Candy Easter Ideas and 15+ Non-Candy Ideas for Trick-Or-Treating and Halloween Parties.
Non-Candy Stocking Stuffer Ideas
- Bath Bombs
- Mayka Toy Block Tape
- Lego Minifigures
- Lego Mini Sets (Jurassic World, Unikitty, Friends, City, Chima, Duplo)
- Minecraft Minis
- Duct Tape
- Cute Band-Aids (Elf on the Shelf, Grinch)
- Disney Tsum Tsum
- Hexbug Nano
- Bouncy Balls
- Lip Balm (Star Wars, EOS, Lip Smackers)
- Hot Wheels
- Magic Wand or Fairy Wand
- Glow Sticks
- Small Stuffed Animal (My Little Pony)
- Camping Headlamp
- Mini Barbie
- Mini Monster High
- Army Guys
- Silly String
- Tonka Trucks
- Bubble Bath
- Card Games (Deck of Cards, Uno, Peanuts)
- Pokémon Cards
- Crayola Pip Squeaks Markers
- Funky Toothbrush
- Hairbrush, Bows, Barrettes, Ponytail Holders
- Character Water Bottle
- Gift Cards (Book Stores, Favorite Restaurant)