Here are the serving sizes and carb counts for some commonly consumed types of candy. When possible, the link is to the specific nutrition information page for that particular product. Because packaging, products, and nutrition information can change, these are links to the company websites.
Pay attention to serving sizes and weights because many candies come in different package sizes.
Read blog posts about Candy.
- Gum and Mints
- Sugar Confections (non-chocolate candy)
- Valentine’s Day
- Return to All Things Food page
Hershey’s (click on each item for nutrition information)
- Hershey’s Bars
- Hershey’s Kisses
- Hershey’s Sharables (i.e., bags)
- Hershey’s Syrups and Toppings
- Hershey’s Baking
Reese’s Product Guide (click on each item for nutrition information)
Gum and Mints
Sugar Confections (non-chocolate candy)
- Hershey’s Easter website (does not give nutritional data)
- M&M’s Easter website
- Peep’s website (does not give nutritional data)
- Advent Calendars: All the Countdown, Not So Many Carbs
- Candy Canes: Not So Many Carbs, Either
- Pez, Oh Yes, We Have Santa Pez
- Posts about Christmas