It’s that time of year again. That’s right, it’s time to nominate your favorite bloggers for The Diabetes OC Awards.
I’m guessing if I get through NaBloPoMo, you will create a write in category of the “Blogger Who We Wish Would Blog LESS”!
How does it work? Nomination are being taken now through December 8th in the categories below and then the voting will begin.
Maybe you’ll be the next blogger to say:
You like me. You really like me.*
This year’s categories include:
- Best Blog Design
- Most Creative
- Blogger Who We Wish Would Blog More
- Funniest Blogger
- Most Likely to Put You in a Good Mood
- Best Commenter
- Best Twitterer
- Blogger with the Best Hair
- Blogger You’d Share a Drink With
- Best Photographer
- Best Use of Bad Language Best Vlogger
- Blogger Most in Need of Comment Love
- Blogger I Most Want to Meet Offline
*The real line from the 1984 Sally Field Oscar acceptance speech is “I can’t deny the fact that you like me, right now, you like me.” But I like saying the oft misquoted line better.
Read all of my NaBloPoMo 2010 posts.