I know, I know. No numbers are good or bad, though some are better than others. But when a nice round number pops up on the meter, sometimes you have to grab your phone and snap a photo.
The bottom photo was actually taken at lunchtime today. Well, that 111 was after treating a low of 48. But when she saw the “111” pop up she exclaimed, “Mom! Grab the camera! We’ve never had a 1-1-1!”
This post is on the topic “Saturday Snapshots” as part of the Diabetes Blog Week 2011. For more participating blogs, visit Bitter-Sweet.
Diabetes Blog Week 2010
- Day One: A Day in the Life…
- Day Two: Forbidden Fruit or Good Hypo Treatment?
- Day Three: Grandma’s Girl
- Day Four: Let Them Eat Cake!
- Day Five: Gotta Dance!
- Day Six: A Thousand Words
Diabetes Blog Week 2011
- Day One: Finding Support In PWD’s
- Day Two: Letters I Won’t Write
- Day Three: An Emergency
- Day Four: (Coming Soon!)
- Day Five: She Kissed a Pig!
- Day Six: Doesn’t Get Any Better
- Day Seven: (Coming Soon!)