Have you written a D-Blog this past week?
I invite the DOC (not just parents of diabetic children) to leave a comment linking to your diabetes-related posts from the past week.
This week I’m linking to all the posts that I could find reacting to the Oprah/Dr. Oz debacle.
Reactions Post-Show (Parents)
- Leighann of D-Mom Blog: On Oprah: A Diabetes Song and Dance
- Beth of Ramblings of a Tired Mom: Education and Misinformation
- Hallie of Window to My World: My 2 Cents
- Joanne of Death of a Pancreas: Oprah Fail
- Laura Houston of The Houston Five: Oprah – Really? Easy & Painless – I think NOT!
- Lora of My Diabetic Child: My Thoughts on Oprah
- Mike LeBlanc of The Type 1 Game: Dear Oprah and Dr. Oz
- Nan of My Pump Gear: Oh No, Oprah!
- Nicole of The Ride of Our Lives with Type 1 Diabetes: The big O’s and the Dr. without a clues diabetes episode
- Renata Porter of The Diabetic Duo: Boy Did Oprah and Dr. Oz Step in Deep!
- Shamae of Welcome to Our Crazy, Happy Life: Change Happens Slowly
- Wendy of Candy Hearts: Zero Sense…I Mean Cents
Reactions Post-Show (Patients)
- Kay Ritzdorf of I’m (O) Kay: Dear Ellen
- Kelly Kunik of Diabetesaliciousness: Dear Oprah & Dr. Oz- The Diabetes Show- Major FAIL
- Kerri Sparling of Six Until Me: Oprah Does Diabetes
- Lindsey Guerin of Blogabetes: I’m Coming to Get You, Dr. Oz
- Michael Hoskins of The Diabetic’s Corner Booth: Not an Afterthought
Reactions on the Forums
- Leighann of D-Mom Blog: Oh No, Not Oprah
- Kelly Kunik of Diabetesaliciousness: An Open Letter To Oprah & Dr Oz – Please Get Your Show About Diabetes RIGHT
Grab the shiny button to tell your readers that your post has been featured right here on D-Mom Blog.
And don’t forget, you can always find more great d-blogs on Twitter.